We, at NICO Asset Managers Limited, recognize the critical role that our customers play towards the achievement of our vision, mission, and values.
For this reason, we view you as our partner. We have therefore made a conscious decision to drive customer-centricity as a core part of our agenda.
This Customer Service Charter aims to outline our commitment to you, and to inform you of the provisions we have made for the purpose of delivering a superior experience to you.
To our valued customers, we promise:
- by driving efficiency in our service delivery
- by using the most efficient means to deliver our products and services
- by safeguarding your information and practicing confidentiality
- by not practicing deception in any form
- by listening attentively to your enquiries, complaints, requests, and suggestions and acting on them
- by sharing updates and feedback within a specified time
- by serving you with courtesy and respect
- by delivering on our promises
- By disclosing full information on our products and services
- by informing you when you must expect the service you need to be delivered
- by informing you when there are unexpected delays in service delivery
How to Contact Us
We have setup the following contact channels so our customers can reach us with ease and convenience.
|Blantyre – Head Office||Chibisa House, 19 Glyn Jones Road, Blantyre (P.O. Box 3173, Blantyre)|
NICO Centre, Old Town
|Website (supports chat functionality)||www.nicomw.com|
|Call Centre||Toll Free number 323|
|NICO Group Malawi|
*All channels are active from 07:30 to 16:30hrs from Monday to Friday each week except for public holidays.
Our Promise on Timelines
As our customer, you have the right to:
- Request for a copy of the Investment management agreement.
- Lodge a complaint.
- Privacy and confidentiality in the handling of your personal information.
- Request for an updated investment report or statement.
As our customer, we expect you to:
- Treat our staff with courtesy.
- Respond to requests for information relevant to your product or the process being carried out.
Our Promise on Timelines
In our drive for customer centricity, we work to meet the following timelines in our service delivery:
|Account Opening||Within 24 hours of receiving required documents|
|Presentation of a Deal Note||Within 24 hours of investing funds or rolling over|
|Confirming Investment with a Deal Note||Within 24 hours of investing funds or rolling over|
|Delivery of a Statement||End of each quarter|
|Investment Report||Within 7 days of end of a quarter|
|Payment upon a Withdrawal||Within 2 working days|
|Response to Email||Within 7 working hours|
|Acknowledging enquiries, complaints, and requests raised in writing||Within 1 working day|
|Resolving enquiries, complaints, and requests raised in writing||Within 2 working days|
We will review our Customer Service Charter each year to keep up with changes in the socio-economic and technological environment.
We Value Feedback
If you are unhappy with the service you have received, please raise your complaint to the following:
The Customer Experience Manager
NICO Holdings Plc
P.O. Box 501
Hotline: 80 008 444 (MTL lines only)
Telephone: 0 111 642 669
The Consumer Protection and Financial Literacy Unit
Reserve Bank of Malawi
10 Hannover Avenue
P.O. Box 565